Underrated Uprising Artist ' OTN Juice '

Featured artist: OTN Juice - Underrated Uprising Artist ' OTN Juice '


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist OTN Juice.

How did you decide to become an artist?

OTN Juice: Ive always liked music an played around with it writin in my notepad an stuff. Me an my homies use to rap at school or in the back of the bus an they would tell me that i could really spit. So eventually i just got my stuff together, dropped a track on soundcloud, got a lots of love an never stopped since.

Always remain humble an never forget where you came from.

- OTN Juice


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Nah not really, Nothin to big. My homie had a party an i got to do a lil some but thats about it

Best punchline you ever wrote?


OBey The Name !
- OTN Juice

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Its never any days off, im always workin. Im workin on so much stuff right now its crazy. I do got a lil Ep ' Oddly Trill Nigga ' Out now on soundcloud, An A Upcoming Mixtape ' Obey The Name ' Which Is Going Everywhere. Spinrilla, Datpiff, Mymixtapes etc. Everything else you'd have to stay tuned an watch.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Noo, i get told alot independent is the way But If I Were To sign it wouldnt be anytime soon. I rather start my own label an sign my own artist.

The pros: I guess getting more exposure

The Cons: They Play with your money to much, an artist end up going broke or lives messed up.

Any last words?

Shoutout To The Whole OTN !! Shoutout Chicago. Shoutout 36 An All My Boys In The Va Area. You Know How We Comin.

Where can we contact you?

OTN Juice: https://instagram.com

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .

.

No comments :

Post a Comment