The King Print Karter Minajatwa

Featured artist: Karter Minajatwa - The King Print Karter Minajatwa


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Karter Minajatwa.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Karter Minajatwa: I decided to become a rapper around 12 years old
I've always been into music as far as hip hop , pop and stuff. Ive always been giving off vibes to people like "I'm gonna be a rapper" I used to freestyle in my basement with my little 98 windows computer and mic. Ever since then I've wanted to be artist.

Don't settle , don't give up strive for the best and be your best . I took that and ran with it . Now I'm doing projects back to back. I was really inspired by Aaliyahs words about being your best and competing with myself.

- Karter Minajatwa


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes Ive done a few shows around atlanta , the old dirby house and few appearances in Michigan.
I have a show coming up at the Royal Peacock and afterwards I'll be preparing for a tour .

Best punchline you ever wrote?


"I'm the king in this bitch" gotta couple ring ls in this bitch
- Karter Minajatwa

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I've created 5 projects , my most successful The Ken Barbie Mixtape and The King Print. Right now im working on another project my 6th I'm going to give the people sneak peaks around next month .

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Independent as of right now , I dont think I would sign to anyone just yet . Yeah it would be nice to be signed but I want everything I've created to be mine . I don't want 360 deals, I want everything I create under my name to be mines.

Any last words?

Shoutout to my hometown Saginaw mi , Atlanta
Dutchtown highschool in Hampton GA , Shoutout to My sister's dede and Jordan.

Where can we contact you?

Karter Minajatwa: Http://www.twitter.com/karterminajatwa

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .

.

No comments :

Post a Comment