Birth of Gambino life of a don

Featured artist: Gambino da don - Birth of Gambino life of a don

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Gambino da don.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Gambino da don: It's just something I always knew I would love and I just fell in love with music and I want the world to hear what music from soul sounds like

Just keep producing good music

- Gambino da don


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I haven't had The chance to but I would love and I would anywhere any time

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I put my money in the mattress I don't trust these niggas in the streets I think they all wanna have it
- Gambino da don

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am work on my first mixtape birth of Gambino life of a don

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes the pros are promotion of you and your brand of music and tours and building a bigger​fan base and the cons are they don't want you to be to raw they ask you to change your self

Any last words?

Shout out to loc trap all the people who believe in me and especially the ones who don't they make it possible for me to go as hard as I do and shout out to the whole Memphis

Where can we contact you?

Gambino da don: The black kid Twitter Gambino da don Facebook​ mr_green_light23 Instagram#901-713-2720

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .

.

No comments :

Post a Comment