Who Is Treezy 2 Times?

Featured artist: Treezy 2 Times - Who Is Treezy 2 Times?

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Treezy 2 Times.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Treezy 2 Times: After my brother & life long friend went to prison I started Rapping to keep our independent label afloat, & it always been my dream so why not.

No matter what keep practicing & never give up no matter what, you'll never know when you breakthrough may come.

- Treezy 2 Times


What about concerts? Do you play live?

As of this interview I haven't performed live yet, but I do have a show coming up June 7, 2017.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Sitting In Stu Blowing Gas im just living life, SMS taking over so fuck the other side!
- Treezy 2 Times

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Im currently working on 2 collab mixtapes now, & at this point in my career I dropped 4 solo mixtapes & 2 collab mixtapes not naming the projects im currently working on.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yeah I'll sign a deal if the situation is right otherwise probably not. If I had to say the pros are you'll have a unlimited budget, cons, you really don't need them nowadays honestly.

Any last words?

Yeah I wanna give a shout-out to my brother Cell Trilla & my friend Demon without y'all I wouldn't have never rapped. I also wanna shout-out to my right hand man 414 GuTTa, he really helped me Alot especially in my earlier career. I also wanna shout-out my city Milwaukee Wisconsin 414 Shit lol.

Where can we contact you?

Treezy 2 Times: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcmo2yepOJ6PLigRhRPz0EGI45BKrfyeX

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .

.

No comments :

Post a Comment