The Bilingual Sound System

Featured artist: Blanca La Chingona - The Bilingual Sound System

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Blanca La Chingona.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Blanca La Chingona: I am a song writer and I enjoy perfoming. I always have, so I just worked on sharpening my skills and talent along with learning the business part of the industry. I always wanted to own my own production company and Now I do. I was able to release my own album with my own investments. Working Hard and staying committed to the chase. (chasing the dream)

The best advice I ever got was to take things like a grain of salt… lightly and used to put some flavor in life . Don't take things personal, because people will criticize you, good or bad, we can't make everyone happy.

- Blanca La Chingona


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I do shows where ever I can. I have done shows in New Mexico, California and Georgia and continue booking shows. I like to have back up dancers and a hype man for my show. You will be entertained!

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Guerrero by Blood Chingona tu Ma' ..los dejo hablando mira que buena esta!
- Blanca La Chingona

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Besame EP, released three mix tapes in the past and have had my music on movies, MTV shows and commercials. I have also collabed with artists world wide.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

It really depends on the offer. I have invested in myself and my business because I know I have always wanted to own my company and release my own album, however it takes alot of work and investment for the promoting part of it and of course having a bigger budget for these things would be helpful.

Any last words?

I represent the South West. New Mexico and California. I give a shot out to everyone who ever made a difference in my life…teachers, friends and family…

Where can we contact you?

Blanca La Chingona: www.BlancaLaChingona.com

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .

.

No comments :

Post a Comment