Sparkthat up coming single bye bye bae

Featured artist: Sparkthat - Sparkthat up coming single bye bye bae

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Sparkthat.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Sparkthat: Well it runs n my family from both my parent's being singers. To brother and sister singing and raping, that made me want to become a artist. But my ideal growing up 50 cent, big L, max b, where also a main part of it .

I would have to say being told i sound differently then every body,and also to take advantage of that.

- Sparkthat


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Well i haven't performed yet but soon comeing up this summer is when ill start to.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I done came to far to depart i done worked to hard for a job $
- Sparkthat

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Well right now im working on a mixtape/album collaboration with an artist (KING B.C)

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I mean would but not with out noing whats going on in that contract but differently i would but im not rushing in to one.

Any last words?

Shout out passaic, bali boys, we n here shout out to all my fans helping me try to go some r.i.p coley,issi, young n, and haslem

Where can we contact you?

Sparkthat: Ty spark on facebook

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .

.

No comments :

Post a Comment