New Mixtape

Featured artist: B-nice - New Mixtape

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist B-nice.

How did you decide to become an artist?

B-nice: I been rapping sense i was 10 years old I grew up on the old cash money records listen to them made me want to rap.

The best advice was to keep working and invest in yourself and never give up on your music.

- B-nice


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yea I performed live parties also Dj's block parties nothing big.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


You gotta watch for the fake they like to ride u like a wave when u lock up in a cell the guard would treat u like a slave .
- B-nice

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am working on Streets Talk Vol.2 Mixtape coming out next year I just drop BniceSeason Jacking4Beats last month on Spinrilla.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I was my pros in working hard and never give up my cons is signing independent.

Any last words?

s/o to everyone was supporting me sense Day 1.

Where can we contact you?

B-nice: Ruffinb93@gmail.com

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .

.

No comments :

Post a Comment