Maybach Music Group

Featured artist: Ki Solomon - Maybach Music Group

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Ki Solomon.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Ki Solomon: I have been writing poems and short stories since 3rd grade I started recording on a professional level back in 2004 2005 after highschool graduation.

Rap about what you feel and feel what you rap about be YOU!

- Ki Solomon


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I started doing live shows around the end of 2005 in Melbourne Florida and did alot of shows and recording all over South Florida.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Getting that money never made me being broke did
- Ki Solomon

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am working on my EP as of now my last album I dropped was "Pain Neva Looked So Good" By Og Low Ki live on Soundcloud i am now "Ki Solomon"

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes and I just want loyalty good business no 360 and artist freedom

Any last words?

Shouts out to my Hometown Roanoke AL and i was raised in Melbourne Fl where my music career started.

Where can we contact you?

Ki Solomon: https://m.soundcloud.com/mario-low-ki-bell/sets/pain-neva-looked-so-good

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .

.

No comments :

Post a Comment