Lo Profile & Aim 1st Entertainment " We aint Getting Pushed We do the Pushin"

Featured artist: Lo Profile - Lo Profile & Aim 1st Entertainment " We aint Getting Pushed We do the Pushin"

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Lo Profile.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Lo Profile: I started writing in high school. I always had a love for music. A friend of mines was rapping and wanted me to get involved. At first I didn't take things serious , but the feedback that I was getting pushed me to do more and more. However a few set backs came and halted things. Once those setbacks were finally out of the way I could get back to focusing on my music.

The best advice given to me as a artist probably came from a DJ friend of mines by the name of Jr. He told me I had the gift but always remain humble.

- Lo Profile


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I do shows when available. It's been sometime since I have done a live show. But I have performed in venues in the past local and out of state. Now that the music is getting back to the streets. I'm patiently waiting to start hitting the road and doing shows.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


All of my punchlines are my best. So I couldnt even choose just one.
- Lo Profile

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I just dropped a single called " Pushin" which is available on all digital outlets. ( Itunes, google music, spotify, tidal, etc..) Which will also appear on the debut album entitled " Low Kut Grass" that I just finished and will be released summer 2017. I will be releasing another single prior to album drop " Trust you Like my Tre 8 " . In which I think the name speaks for itself. Prior projects include the following mixtapes " Road to Recovery" , "Tickin Timebomb" and " Racing Against TIme".

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Of course I would if the deal is right. But the way things are these days there are way too many crooks in the industry and you cant handle them the way you normally would in the streets, so I think we may go the Independent route, but don't quote me on that lol.

Any last words?

Yea Shout- out Buffalo, New York my stomping ground. And Shout-out to my team at Aim 1st Entertainment. We on the way please believe it.

Where can we contact you?

Lo Profile: https://www.instagram.com/aim1stentertainment/

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .

.

No comments :

Post a Comment