HitMaker

Featured artist: Sir Pay-Pay - HitMaker

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Sir Pay-Pay.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Sir Pay-Pay: Just feels like it's imbedded in my DNA!

Don't Ever Give UP on your Dream!

- Sir Pay-Pay


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes, and I have had some concerts.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


It's A World My Baby!
- Sir Pay-Pay

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Currently I am working on releasing my mixtape!

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

No, I'd Love to stay independent; however if the right label came talking decent no 360 deals. Then I'd consider it. Pro's are they have connects and can build your fan base. Con's are they can shelf your project without no input from the artist.

Any last words?

Yes, Detroit I'm bringing that real rap back!

Where can we contact you?

Sir Pay-Pay: http://iamsirpaypay.com

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .

.

No comments :

Post a Comment