APPLYING PRESSHA ENT

Featured artist: GFLAT - APPLYING PRESSHA ENT

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist GFLAT.

How did you decide to become an artist?

GFLAT: When I saw that I had great potential in writing lyrics as a kid.

There's no such thing as bad criticism in music.

- GFLAT


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I perform live from time to time.
No not at the moment, I'm still doing promo.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Alabama make shit great shit bitch we go A.P.E shit
- GFLAT

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Sause Bruthaz 2.
Yes, I have a few projects out. A.S.O which was distributed and a few singles on all digital outlets.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Would I sign yes if the situation is worth the outcome.
Pro and cons aye everybody got one.

Any last words?

I would love to shout out Front Street, A.T., Dj HartBreak, and everyone who still believe in me.
Much love to Alabama 205 to be exact.

Where can we contact you?

GFLAT: applyingpresshaent.com

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .

.

No comments :

Post a Comment