Zeus Da YungUglyBoy #IZWT

Featured artist: Zeus Da YungUglyBoy - Zeus Da YungUglyBoy #IZWT

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Zeus Da YungUglyBoy.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Zeus Da YungUglyBoy: Tbh i was going through a rough time in my life i was young & dumb really was in the streets tough & needed a better way out then it lead to me finding a better way to cope with my emotions & a different way to express my feelings.

Everyone has there own route just stay focused & remember everyone is reaching for something when you grab it dont let go.

- Zeus Da YungUglyBoy


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I love to perform im a veryentertaining artist i love to interact with my fans & the crowd

Best punchline you ever wrote?


God gave us his only begotten son so does that mean theres no more light where he comes from
- Zeus Da YungUglyBoy

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am working on my first album
Named #IZWT
In Zeus We Trust

I released a small EP a little while back

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Honestly i would like the artist development & exposure with my own creative freedom & the ability to provide for my family but i wouldnt wanna be treated as a mule or become a slave to any label
So id prefer to be signed as a label

Any last words?

I wanna shout out to God first for blessing me with a gift &my family that is always pushing & motivating me to achieve greatness
My mom Myra Richardson
Lady Grape Angie Amy V Ez Gee Sean G
SouthWEast HOUSTON Tx

Where can we contact you?

Zeus Da YungUglyBoy: https://soundcloud.com/yunguglyboy_zeus/michael-jackson-bad

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment