Young UprisingArtist:OTNJuice

Featured artist: OTN Juice - Young UprisingArtist:OTNJuice

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist OTN Juice.

How did you decide to become an artist?

OTN Juice: It Really Just Happened Out Of Nowhere But Ive Always Been Writing Down lyrics. I Use To Freestyle school An People Were Really Rockin with It So I Made My First Track An Lut It On Soundcloud An It Did Numbers So. That Motivated Me To Make More Now I Cant Stop.

To Stay Focused An Never Forget Where You Came From.

- OTN Juice


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I did a little show for a birthday party with about 100 people but thats about it.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Im Always Goin Up Like A Stick Thats On A Push Pop
- OTN Juice

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I Released my first Mixtape An A Ep a while back. But Right Now, Im working on a album. Its Going To Be Big an On every website Itunes, spinrilla, MyMixtapes All Of That.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Nah Not really thinkin about a deal. As of right now i want to stay independent make my own label an sign my own artist thats one of my biggest goals.

Any last words?

So Many Names I Can Say But All My Fam OTNFTG Shoutout ABB, Shoutout OTR An Big Shoutout To Everybody Who Supported Me. Chicago Stand Up .

Where can we contact you?

OTN Juice: Soundcloud.com/otnjuice

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment