Young Canadian looks to take over the country

Featured artist: Dayone - Young Canadian looks to take over the country

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Dayone.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Dayone: I've always been into music and writing poetry. I was in band when I was younger and always had a affinity with rap and hip hop and the culture.
I went through some serious depression about a year ago when my dad was diagnosed with cancer. i needed something to help me stay positive so I started writing more and more songs vs just poetry. A local group to Edmonton ab noticed my talent and pushed me to becoming an artist.
I've almost got a full album worth of work I'm getting ready to release. Done songs with big names like merkules. I'm doing everything I can to become a great artist and expose myself in the best possible way. If I can help one persons life with my Music. Everything will be worth it

Stay humble, practice the craft and be apart of the culture

- Dayone


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I'm actually about to have my first live performance on may 11th opening for cryptic wisdoms

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Whippin in the benz gotta feel it full throttle, shaved the tac pin on the mossberg and made it full auto
- Dayone

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm working on my first professionally recorded album.
I halvnt released anything yet. I really want people so have no expextions when they come to see me. I want to take them by suprised

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would sign with a major label if the right deal presented itself. I feel like being noticed and becoming successful in this game is all about marketing and who your associated with.

Any last words?

Yea a big shout out to all of canada! My country is poppin off with the music!
Shouts to edmonton' the realist city I know for holdin it down and keepin the culture alive.
Shouts to all my music homies that ever pushed me to do something with my music.
To my dad may he RIP for always believing that I could do whatever I wanted with my life and supported me. And most of all God. Without god I would be nothing and have nothing I am truly blessed

Where can we contact you?

Dayone: IG: Dayone780

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment