Vani Indu, the LST One

Featured artist: Vani Indu - Vani Indu, the LST One

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Vani Indu.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Vani Indu: It started around 5th grade. I would hear my brother rap around the house and I thought it was so cool, so I decided to teach myself how to rhyme. My first song I wrote was actually a rock song, but I developed a nice rhyming style and went from there as a rapper and singer. My first song I composed and engineered myself is on my SoundCloud "VANI INDU" titled "Rich Kids"

Usher wrote Confessions, so it's okay to get personal and be unapologetic about it.

- Vani Indu


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes! Expect a Chicago and Cali take over

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Instead of put the guns down I'm on safety, seems like the peace guide me to safety
- Vani Indu

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Today, April 13th I dropped my Mixtape, "MOONGOD" which I composed, engineered, and produced myself. Also today fellow LST (lost) member Juice MazeLee dropped his EP "PEACE-IZ" which I helped produce and engineer! All can be found on SoundCloud under VANI INDU and JUICE MAZELEE

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would have to sit down and consolidate with the reps

Any last words?

SHOUT OUT TO THE LST ONES, TRIBE, SOUL, MY OHANA, INDIGO CHILDREN, THE CRYSTAL KIDS, AND MOONCHILDEN LOVE YOU ALL! And ALL MY SUPPORTERS

Where can we contact you?

Vani Indu: https://soundcloud.com/vani-indu/sets/moongod

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment