Upcoming Hype

Featured artist: Louii Starr - Upcoming Hype

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Louii Starr.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Louii Starr: Music has been a passion of mine since i was 5. Ive been performing since i was about 8 or 9, in choir showchoir and various other things to do with chruch and school, such as plays etc. Sometimes i feel as if music lives in me. I catch my self taking sounds around me and turning it in to music or forming lyrics from my surroundings. So how did i decide to become an artist i didnt it was pre determined before i eber had a choice.

The best advice i was given as an artist was to always be your self no matter what. Never let them change you. Uniqueness is key and will open all doors.

- Louii Starr


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes! I play live . I just recently came back from miami where i performed on south beach @Jazid. I am always going to be in New York on the 23 of April for another show and then new jeresy may 12th. More shows are actually in the works as we speak.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I guess i gotta give it to the RAW. If these ni**@s talkin backwards we go to WAR
- Louii Starr

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Im currently working on my 1st album titled "Way Up". It is actually done just sent it over to the engineer. I just released my 2nd single off the project "Hard Way" which is in all digtal stores and will drop today on Spinrilla @ 7p.m. est.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Would i sign a record contract ? Hmmm… I mean i would rather it be a partnership than a slave deal where im demanded to put out a certain amount of albums. Ive seen that hasnt worked well for some artist, but if the deal makes since and its a partnership i would be game.

Any last words?

I would like to s/o my manager @ghost my homie making big time moves Ponce Deleioun and pretty every one that rocks with me. Of course i gotta s/o my home state West Virginia stand up 304 all day.

Where can we contact you?

Louii Starr: Instagram @louiistarr

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment