Up Coming Artist FRiTZ 187 ( CEO of LiME x Empire )

Featured artist: FRiTZ 187 - Up Coming Artist FRiTZ 187 ( CEO of LiME x Empire )

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist FRiTZ 187.

How did you decide to become an artist?

FRiTZ 187: Everybody in my family loves music and I took a strong passion in it . It fuels my emotions . Every bar that I've written or the things I write explain arts of my life or things that I've went through . And I want everyone who listens to my music to feel different parts of my life and things that I've experience .

The best advice given to me was to change how my voice sounds and Rap as if I'm talking to an audience so they can feel the emotion that's is in my music

- FRiTZ 187


What about concerts? Do you play live?

No , I don't do live shows yet .

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Ain't One Man Above The Crew
- FRiTZ 187

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on a song called "Eruption" . And I released a few songs on SoundCloud

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would sign to a major label if they were to enjoy my music . Pros : money , exposure , and fame and meeting all kinds of people . Cons : press , paparazzi , not releasing music as much as I want

Any last words?

Shout out to Mella Hella , Kayotic , Fendi , JC , and Donnie B ( my manager ) .

Shout out to Aiken, SC and East Atlanta , GA

Where can we contact you?

FRiTZ 187: SoundCloud.com/trippyysixx, and twitter.com/FRiTZ187_

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment