Under The Sea

Featured artist: Nemo Reefer - Under The Sea

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Nemo Reefer.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Nemo Reefer: I have always been an artist but I had anger issues growing up. Football became my main venting mechanism for 15 years straight. I got a concussion in the bowl game my sophomore season at Santa Rosa Junior College. I flew back home to recooperate in NC and my grandmother cried to me on her knees begging me to make music. Here I am today.

The best advice given to me as an artist is remain consistent. Persistence and quality is imperative in a concentrated market no matter what field of business you are involved in.

- Nemo Reefer


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I have full intentions to book venues, it just hasn't happened for me yet. It's apparent that someone is hearing my artwork, though.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


"I know some growers in the sticks. We can hit a lick. From Carolina to the Bay, you know I'm with the 6. If you triple that in all black, you can get the pic. Plotted to the tee, twenty pounds, maybe get a brick."
- Nemo Reefer

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am currently working on my first mixtape; The Secret Tape. I have released singles before, but I figure it's time to give the people a complete playlist.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Of course I would. . After having my terms met throughout the agreement.

Any last words?

1st I'd like to thank the gods, godesses and guardian angels. Of course my single mom and deadbeat dad. My little sisters, Omolara, Ashley, Madison, AteOh8 out the 336, Ruff Raleigh of course, The Dj JayBling of the money team, DJ Ro, my plugs. . and last but not leastShoutout my Brothers and sisters of the same struggle worldwide.

Where can we contact you?

Nemo Reefer: http://www.soundcloud.com/nemoreefer

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment