Tque did it so easy

Featured artist: Tque - Tque did it so easy

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Tque.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Tque: From my childhood, I've really excited by the buzz, I get from music. And through life I was an happy child. But in 2013, I got admitted to the university of hull and I had to leave my country "Nigeria". So here I was in hull, trying to make friends and trying to fit. Long story short, I kind of became a loner and sort kg depressed. I did not even notice I was depressed, but I knew something changed about me. So I kept on looking for answer on why I was acting like that. Nice stop fighting. All.I can say is that, while I was in that state. I kind of had to go into my inner self and connect with my emotion and try to accept myself for who I am and who people want me to be. So I decided to do everything that makes me happy. So I started going gym because I'm quite athletic. And then I thought to myself if really loved music, why not try to make something. Long story short i started in September of 2016 and never stop rapping and singing for a day. On my way to he gym I always rap to myself and people thought I was crazy lol. But I was just lying what I was doing. Because I felt excitement again. And that's is rare for me since o did not have any family to show me that love while I was at uni. But I practiced everyday, and as they say practice makes perfect. I never imagined it was gonna be this quick for me to get my flow. But all glory to the lord.

Keep.doing what you are doing if you love it.

- Tque


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I only rap for my friend while stangers we present as well.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Tque to the beat made this shit.
- Tque

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm in my last 2 months of university Expecting to graduate by June 2017.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I will be glad to sign a deal with a record label.

Any last words?

Shout to my house mate they helped me finf myself. They were real.

Where can we contact you?

Tque: I cam be contacrd via my email. At topsidy1997@gmail.com and also my mobile number at 07742663599

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment