Tm UptownQ

Featured artist: TM UptownQ - Tm UptownQ

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist TM UptownQ.

How did you decide to become an artist?

TM UptownQ: When I was 7 year old i used to listen to artists and their beats.when i got older i start rapping when i was in middle school in the lunch room i used to sit by myself and draw a lot of attention by freestyle of tha top with no paper or pen.Everybody saw i had talent so i decide to use it.

I used to hang around people that was grown and they told me follow ur dream and make that dream real and dont let nothing stop u.

- TM UptownQ


What about concerts? Do you play live?

So far I been rapping on facebook and instagram live.I never give concerts before but i would like to.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


All i know is this streets shit i aint doing feature on no free shit
- TM UptownQ

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I did a remix to slim jesus drill time.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would like to be sign with atlanta records.
The pro:People listen to my music,feeding my family, andmoving out of the hood
The cons:people might try to bring me down and being around fake rapper

Any last words?

I like to shout my cuz YOG JP for chasing his dream and i represent philly (philadelphia)

Where can we contact you?

TM UptownQ: https://m.soundcloud.com/quincy-evans

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment