Tiki Jenkins: A King from the Queen City

Featured artist: Tiki Jenkins - Tiki Jenkins: A King from the Queen City

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Tiki Jenkins.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Tiki Jenkins: A friend told me to try it didn't really take it seriously at first until my father heard my voice and told me I should take serious so I did and here I am.

"To never quit no matter the circumstances " these words came from a fan of my music and that's reassuring when a complete stranger accepts your sound and ideas as relatable to their everyday life.

- Tiki Jenkins


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Both, the more I experiment with performing and seeing how the audience responds to my stage presence and then I move forward from there.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Born a veteran before my time snapping on niggas without a nickel, quarter, or dime.
- Tiki Jenkins

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on a project called "TBh" which is entitled "TikisBlaccHiatus" this project will solely focus talking about my ups and downs as a son, friend, and just many of situations that could've went left but I acted right so this will be very openly conscious.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Dreamville Records reason being that I'm from North Carolina it's been an vision of mine to sign with J. Cole's label and become one his pupils but I shall stay grounded with my own sound because they have a lot of diversity, I honestly believe that my style as well as my visual concept prowess will set me up to present a view to my audience as well as the label that I will be great choice.

Any last words?

SHOUOUT TO MY CITY CHARLOTTE NORTH CAROLINA I WILL TAKEOVER AND GIVE BACK TO MY COMMUNITY BECAUSE WE DESERVE TO SMILE WITHIN THE SHADE.

AND EVERYONE COP THAT JEFF NOBVDY "AVERAGE" LP YOU CAN FIND THE LP ON SOUNDCLOUD, FACEBOOOK, DATPIFF, YOUTUBE.

Where can we contact you?

Tiki Jenkins: https://soundcloud.com/tikijenkins/about-you-prod-lolo-freeman

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment