They call me spiffy

Featured artist: The Spiffmeister - They call me spiffy

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist The Spiffmeister.

How did you decide to become an artist?

The Spiffmeister: I've always written lryics ever since I was a kid but never thought it was any good so I stopped for a long time but I woke up one day and said screw it imma do what I do and people are going to like it some will hate it that's just how the game is my heart is in rock but hip hop is where I belong as crazy as it sounds I just wanna be able to inspire people that's my mission

at the end of the day just do you and don't try to be like anyone else….. Don't claim to be better then anyone else…. Just be real

- The Spiffmeister


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I've never performed live I record out of my car with an aux and my phone And post stuff. On instagram

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Keep it real…. Be weird…. Be you
- The Spiffmeister

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm actually working on a few songs right now granted if I ever get the chance I will be in a recording studio but I do have a couple songs done and gotta rehearse them in working on about 6, 7 songs right now. A little mix I'm putting together

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

It would depends if I'm able to cont writing my own stuff and I not sell out I want people to love me for doing stuff I do not what the company wants …… The pros ya i make it big and have money and stuff but the cons I won't be me…. If I'm able to stay true to myself then yes most definitely

Any last words?

Shout out to my momma and my friends who have inspired to push me with my dream in the inland empire

Where can we contact you?

The Spiffmeister: Www.instagram.com/thespiffmeister_07

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment