The truth

Featured artist: Ville DayDay - The truth

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Ville DayDay.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Ville DayDay: I been rapping since I was 11 years old and always been good a poetry.

Stay positive and motivated. Keep god first and take a leap of faith.

- Ville DayDay


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I do play live and has performed many times in different areas

Best punchline you ever wrote?


The main ones say they riding with you be the mains one praying against you.
- Ville DayDay

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on my new mixtape called fast money 2. And you can also check me out on SoundCloud as Ville DayDay.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I would sign a contract with a record label but everything will have to be good and understandable so I will not get a 360 deal.

Any last words?

I want to shoutout to my music partner Brandon Conley aka. Draco and my cousin Mario Harris aka king yo.

Where can we contact you?

Ville DayDay: http://Soundcloud.com/ville-DayDay

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment