The Most Underrated

Featured artist: Vicious- D - The Most Underrated

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Vicious- D.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Vicious- D: I decided to become an artist the moment I lost my pops to a massive heart attack the day after he married my moms I was 12 yrs old. Music just gave me a platform to express my frustrations and from there I never looked back.

The best advice given to me as an artist is someone told me to keep pushing and no matter how hard the journey becomes, something worth having will not come to u easy.

- Vicious- D


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I don't play the instrument, but I have performed in concert and I have performed live.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


"These rap ninjas be acting up, but I ama milk em til it's time to get the captain crunched"
- Vicious- D

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am currently working on my album at the moment "Respect $ Nothing" Vol.2….last summer I released "Respect $ Nothing" Vol.1 which was a mixtape that dropped may 27th 2016 in the streets of Baltimore which will be released on spinrilla May 2017.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Pros
Advance money
Markets the artist
Backs the artist

Cons
Owns publishing
Depending on structure of contract, they can make more than u off of your brand name (360 deal)

Me personally I would rather stay independent, invest in myself, grind a Lil harder, just so we can reap all benefits in the end..

Any last words?

I would like to give a shout out first and foremost to the highest power above, without him nothing is possible. I would like to take the time to thank Rapbeats.net for the giving me the opportunity to display and market my brand.
Now I would like to thank my team, Kanonboyzproductions/Kbfilmz for the support and
Finally I would like to thank all of my family,friends, and supporters who have been wit me since day 1, special thank u to my new supporters.

Where can we contact you?

Vicious- D: Http://instagram.com/therealviciousd

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment