The Making of KgNoGarnett

Featured artist: KG No Garnett - The Making of KgNoGarnett

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist KG No Garnett.

How did you decide to become an artist?

KG No Garnett: Growing up watching my Big Brother do his music . It really grab my interest! As I got older I realized that's it's in our blood we were made to do this.

Take control of the game, don't let the game take control of you!

- KG No Garnett


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I have done two performances. I am looking for more opportunities as we speak.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Pass the rock Ima shake the block, No fumbles gotta keep it locked.
- KG No Garnett

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I have tracks out that's available for listen until I drop 420 the EP on 4/20 and that's almost finished! But there are more music in the works a lot more to come!

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes , but the reason for me doing this is so I kan provide for myself and my family so if it didn't benefit all of us then I'd do my best to make sure that happens!

Any last words?

Shout out God and my fam Love y'all !! My pops, My mom, my girl, my brothers, most def shout out to my Charlottesville family!! And DoubleBack Ent Yu know they be the fam !

Where can we contact you?

KG No Garnett: Http://www.twitter.com/kg_no_garnett

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment