Teezus0187

Featured artist: Teezus - Teezus0187

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Teezus.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Teezus: I've been rapping and making music for about 7 years through out all the different boarding schools I've been to and at first I just did it to have fun but I grew a love for music that i haven't been able to shake and i love it

Trying to tear down the past prohibits you from building up your future."

We got to let go of the past, sure. But everything that has had happen, good or bad made us the person we are today. Embrace that. Everything happens for a reason. Which is by my idol lil wayne

- Teezus


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I've never performed live but I've been offered a few opportunities

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Teezus walks and the rest follows
- Teezus

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm working on my long anticipated album December 32nd it's a concept i came up with in Florida

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yeah i wouldnt mid signing to a lable it would help get my music up there and help me get a message out but it also comes with stress and more etc.

Any last words?

Shout out to my boy Eli (king E), and a huge shout out to my boy Sammy gambino and shout out to murdergang187 on smule

Where can we contact you?

Teezus: https://www.instagram.com/?hl=en

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment