Swag Heavy Ent Presents East

Featured artist: East - Swag Heavy Ent Presents East

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist East.

How did you decide to become an artist?

East: I've always loved music. It was my way to showcase my feelings without saying them. So I figured why not express my feeling through my own music & possibly be the voice of the voiceless (in the music aspect of course)

Be yourself. Don't change your style of music to fit someone else's preference.

- East


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I have actually only done 1 show in the past.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


They'll prolly never know about the Bul tho, Stay lost in the crowd like Waldo
- East

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I have 2 singles out on iTunes, Apple music, Spotify, Youtube, Etc. You can find them by searching "East – Eat it up" & "East – She knows"

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I like to make my own decisions when it comes to my work, so major labels don't interest me at the moment. In the future it might, but as of now I don't see me signing a deal.

Any last words?

Shoutout to my First Clazz family (Zini, MIDWAY, Phuture, & D-Roc) & also my Swag Heavy family (Cardiac Kyd, Jones 2.0, & Silk Smooth)

Where can we contact you?

East: Instagram.com/East_theunsigned

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment