Success is a journey

Featured artist: LARCENY - Success is a journey

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist LARCENY.

How did you decide to become an artist?

LARCENY: Back in 1996 I use to freestyle in the park on the daily basis if not the park it was definitely on school grounds …I formed a crew of dope spitters and we became a alliance , all my peeps at the time was telling me I should start going into a studio to record because they believe I would be one of the faces that would represent the underground hip hop rap scene so I began to record out of a basement studio located in Jamaica Queens, NY.

The best advice that was given to me as a gem , was … Never over look your element and never over look self direction because its important to be yourself .

- LARCENY


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I do perform live at concerts etc booked several times within the time period of the 12 months on a international level and platform .

Best punchline you ever wrote?


i suggest you niggaz chill with the funny talk, my 38 caliber will make you have funny walk
- LARCENY

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Actually just released my album THE LAST BOYSCOUT MARCH 2017 Its a 12-track hip hop album with a bonus track as well …I also just launched my clothing company Larceny Apparel.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Honestly I wouldn't sign to a major label unless it was really a genuine and legit offer I feel very comfortable being a indie artist for many self sufficient reasons .

Any last words?

Shout outs to my Label FLVR and all the staff for their hard work ,time and dedication… Shout outs to HIP HOP LEGENDS ONYX for their support ….heavy shout outs to everyone supporting the LARCENY CAMPAIGN its been a dope journey so far and I'm very grateful for the love and support I've received

Where can we contact you?

LARCENY: Larcenymedia.com

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment