Street-Swag @ClassayEnt

Featured artist: Street-Swagger - Street-Swag @ClassayEnt

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Street-Swagger.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Street-Swagger: Hi I go by the name of Street-Swagger CEO of Classay Entertainment, I am currently an upcoming artist from Thornton Heath, South London and I've been working on my mix-tape called "SWAGGER JACKER", the mix-tape consists of modern and ol' school hip hop songs I grew up listening to or that had an influence on me and my style of rap.

Keep Going until you to where you desire as an artist, an when you get there, keep being creative.

- Street-Swagger


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Not at the moment, need management

Best punchline you ever wrote?


"Take a little roll with Street while I Rome the streets, the world is mine, cuzzy I just sold it the seas."
- Street-Swagger

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Project. 1 – FRESH OUT T.L.D. (The Lost Demo)
Project. 2 FEED ME. Project. 3 Making Up For Lost Time. & EP. BUZZ LIGHT YEAR.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

If the money was right. Yes.

Any last words?

CLASSAY ENTERTAINMENT

Where can we contact you?

Street-Swagger: https://m.soundcloud.com/street-swagger-classayent

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment