SpadeDaShoota is UP NEXT ! Check it

Featured artist: SpadeDaShoota - SpadeDaShoota is UP NEXT ! Check it

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist SpadeDaShoota.

How did you decide to become an artist?

SpadeDaShoota: Music has alway been within me , i rapped , made songs as a kid but i didnt really take it serious until 12th grade . Once i got in 12th i went on to try to get big in my city and social media

Keep Working , Stay Humble and Dont forget where you came from .

- SpadeDaShoota


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Ive had a concert but i dont really play live . Ill do anything to get big or for the money though; No homo .

Best punchline you ever wrote?


SpaaaadeDashoota !
- SpadeDaShoota

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Im currently working on " Sleep on Me " the mixtape . Also im working on my new song " Set Upz " the video , and watch my new song called " I Need HunDuns "

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would sign to a record contract quicker than you could say Chinchilla . I wanna sign asap ! i need the guap ! But i am smart so im not gone let you fuck me over . The pros of a record label is the publicity , the promotion , and the assistance . The cons are the money that they take from you by doing nothing , also when they try to set you up for years .

Any last words?

I wanna shout out to ShootaGang , my real ones , Shug , Post , All my homies , Eastside Murda Val , California , and the haters who said i wouldnt make it

Where can we contact you?

SpadeDaShoota: My twitter is @SpadeDaShoota hmu ! Dm all that

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment