So underground, Hell burns above me

Featured artist: JUN3 V36A (June Vega) - So underground, Hell burns above me

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist JUN3 V36A (June Vega).

How did you decide to become an artist?

JUN3 V36A (June Vega): I never really decided to be an artist, I was chosen from conception by the musical deities. It was only a matter of recognizing the path laid before me and having the courage to let my inner light penetrate the aural landscape.

My twin flame bestowed the best advice to me: make the music you crave to hear, don't worry if anyone else likes it because in the end… It doesn't even matter.

- JUN3 V36A (June Vega)


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I have played live shows before, from the time I was in punk and metal bands as a youth. I haven't given a concert in years however and it's a bit depressing.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


When your self destructive suicide is self defense. Your emotions there to witness up in court they plea the 5th.
- JUN3 V36A (June Vega)

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am currently working on a trilogy of EP's. The first volume is near completion and I will release it for free when the time is right.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would consider signing a contract, but more than likely wouldn't go through with it. Although exposure would be nice I am not willing to relinquish creative control over my art.

Any last words?

I want to shout out the artists ive been working with lately, especially my day one DayvidWithAY. ivfold, Lucy Vassago, Yonic, and Reficul Records.

Where can we contact you?

JUN3 V36A (June Vega): https://twitter.com/JUN3_V36A?s=09

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment