Real doeboys of California

Featured artist: California DOEBOII - Real doeboys of California

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist California DOEBOII.

How did you decide to become an artist?

California DOEBOII: i started as a Dj at the age of 10 witch mademewant to learn more about music witch started me on my producing . friends and family members would tell me how good i sound and that i started me on my way as the rapper i am today

I WAS TOLD BY MY OLDER BROTHER TO NEVER GIVE UP

- California DOEBOII


What about concerts? Do you play live?

yes as they come i never turn down a show evenn if im Not gettin paid

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I WHIP DA POTS LIKE A RUN AWAY SLAVE
- California DOEBOII

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

right now i am work on my new project titled LIFE ON THE EDGE.
i released a mixed tape on to soundcloud and the success of my that project STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM got over 500,000 plays since then i have been working non stop to do better numbers

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

yes i feel the pros are you get better promotion but the cons a less pay

Any last words?

i would like to give huge shout out to my team 28GRAMS who push me non stop to be great my brother JOE MOSES and Compton AD TY $ for showing me sky is the limit when it comes to this music

Where can we contact you?

California DOEBOII: https://twitter.com/DoeBoii59AOB?s=09

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment