RayLeon is The New Wave

Featured artist: RayLeon - RayLeon is The New Wave

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist RayLeon.

How did you decide to become an artist?

RayLeon: I've been in music since the sixth grade.
I've always been musically gifted.
I started out in my cousins home studio in 2012.
After I heard what I sound like i knew I was meant for this.

Never give up.
Invest in yourself
Don't be afraid to fail and if you fail don't give up keep grinding.

- RayLeon


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I play live that is my favorite thing to do as an artist giving a show and seeing the reaction is like being on top of the world .
There is no better feeling

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Truth be told I'm the one to call the shots boi
- RayLeon

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am currently working on promoting my new release. The New Wave hosted by dj six thirty on spinrilla

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes depending on the terms of agreement
Pros of being on a label is it's like being in one big family and if they are a good label they can help you in a lot of areas
Cons is freedom of control. Thing I would hate most is if I planned on dropping an album and the label tells me i cant drop that album or they are putting a hold on it

Any last words?

Shout out to my cousin tee blaze where it all started.shout out to God and my family
Shout out to the 336 my home were I was raised
Shout out all of North Carolina

Where can we contact you?

RayLeon: Http://www.instagram.com/raystoner

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment