Rap Check

Featured artist: Young Rico - Rap Check

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Young Rico.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Young Rico: Last year I started a Record label called cg.ent aka cashgang.Entertainment in I had a Artist name monsta Rollie who I was investing in .. he went to jail so I start investing in myself on the rap side

Stay focus on get money & never hate on the next man keep working hard ­čĺ»

- Young Rico


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I play NBA 2k17 & im willing and looking to do concerts in the future

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I'ma pull up right in Broad-day hit him in the head with the Ak 50 round drum yeah that way 100 round drum yeah that way leave nigga red on the one way my nigga wont raise yeah that way
- Young Rico

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm working on my new project badmoney vol. 2 & I just dropped young Rico badmoney on Spinrilla go download it

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Keep working hard so I can sign a major record contract to a major label

Any last words?

Shoutout the real ones in East Cleveland shoutout to doeboy, Pooh Gutta, ray jr, flytie, og Goldie , Chris bleek , & shoutout to my whole city, CLEVELAND ON THE RISE Cg.ent

Where can we contact you?

Young Rico: Twitter name: ec.youngrico / Ig name: ec.youngrico / on Spinrilla young Rico badmoney

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment