NJ Newcomer On The Rise

Featured artist: Yung Dullah - NJ Newcomer On The Rise

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Yung Dullah.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Yung Dullah: I started singing in church at the age of four. Fast forward to 2010 I started to write songs while incarcerated. I knew I had it singing so I started to rap also to give me more diversity. I got better and earned approval from an endless list of people. Therefore I took the craft serious after that and wanted to prove that I was one of the best never heard of.

The best advice I was given as an artist was to never think that I was to little as far as notoriety goes to reach out to people and corporations that have major platforms.

- Yung Dullah


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I play live and do concerts whenever I have an opportunity to do one.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Man they really got hate when I cop da Audi/ hard top shit but still drop dat bitch Ronda Rousey
- Yung Dullah

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on my new mixtape/album, The Next Level. On March 26, 2017 I released my debut mixtape More Than Ready hosted by: DJ Alamo. It is currently on This Is 50, My Mixtapez, 24K Mixtapes, Spinrilla, Audiomack, and others sites.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Most definitely if the money is right all around the board. The Pros are getting notoriety, getting paid, and having that major name attached to you as an artist. The Con's are shady contracts and people who make those shady contracts.

Any last words?

Shout goes out to the whole Trenton City! The whole Street Legends Wave Kartel! Bricks Beats! And last but not least Madd Labs TV! My Philly FAM and Jersey FAM What Up Tho!!

Where can we contact you?

Yung Dullah: http://www.Instagram.com/609tid

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment