NJ Multi-Artist Toni Pharaoh Is The Next Big Thing

Featured artist: Toni pharaoh - NJ Multi-Artist Toni Pharaoh Is The Next Big Thing

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Toni pharaoh.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Toni pharaoh: Music is all throughout my family …like its full of singers and my dad use to have me in the studio at a young age. I started dancing around 8 then i got into rapping at like 10 years old. I started writing and singing at 11 but, i didn't start taking the music serious until i was 16 years old. Thats when i got into making beats and mastering my own music.

Really the best advice i got was probably to never let anyone take advantage of me and stay a few steps ahead. Always be prepared for what you are expecting.

- Toni pharaoh


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I have played a few shows but I'm currently working on building an loyal audience. I just want to have more fans to perform to but I'm making my presence online known. I know everybody says this but I promise I'm the next big thing no doubt.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


"Register that I'm a champion and ring me up"
- Toni pharaoh

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Im actually working on a few things , i have my first project dropping in the summer. I will have my single "More & More" on there which is doing pretty good but, I'm really satisfied about how its coming along. It's sort of a an introduction to me , The Future, Toni Pharaoh.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I personally wouldn't sign to a major just because its a new age. Back in the day you needed that push in order to be a big deal but now you just need a lot of dedicated hard core fans. I always hear about an artist getting stuck with a label and realize its not as good as it seems. Now they owe them like 6 albums in 5 years or something and the money thats meant for you gets split 7 million times. I'd rather have complete control of my music, money, image, brand etc

Any last words?

Shout out to my family , shout out to New Jersey, i was born North Jersey and raised all over South and moved around frequently so i might be the first artist repping a whole state.

Where can we contact you?

Toni pharaoh: https://soundcloud.com/tonipharaoh/more-more-prod-by-mlj-tha-beatmaker

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment