New Wave...

Featured artist: Zone - New Wave…

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Zone.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Zone: Ive always had a passion for music..i think i was 4 years old when I used to grab spoons from the kitchen and pretend i was singing/rapping..My mom told me that music was my calling..So here we are.

Never give up on your dream..Never…

- Zone


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I have performed live,i actually prefer it that way..

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I wanna pull up on Ocean drive and look like a god,Fendi monster sitting crooked surrounded by all these stars..
- Zone

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

As of now im working on a mixtape with my FlyLeague label mate Chinchilla Slim..Currently we're pushing 2 singles off the mixtape..'Fell' and Can't Come Down…

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would only sign a 'Distribution Deal'…Im very passionate about the brand and label we've created..

Any last words?

Im from Birmingham Ala..by way of atl Georgia..

Where can we contact you?

Zone: @zone_flyleague on ig

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment