New wave Shogun Jizzol

Featured artist: Shogun Jizzol - New wave Shogun Jizzol

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Shogun Jizzol.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Shogun Jizzol: I decided to become artist and take you seriously at the age of 19. I became more serious after I went to a Tech 9 show for the first time and it blew my mind like it was crazy timing.

It was to keep making original music but also do remixs and Mixtapes

- Shogun Jizzol


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes, I've been doing shows for about 6 years now, even enjoyed a few artist shows joining there tour also.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I body the bodies that bother to battle me, any more casualties why do it gotta be
- Shogun Jizzol

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on a mixtape call litty committy and my EP A.Y.T.D angels yelling through demons those two projects is coming out this month and aytd later around October my latest is project red ogre which came out like 2 months ago.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

For me no, the pros being more recognition and more fame and reach contacts and that's it.

The cons considering my projects risk being shelved no money for what I would get doing it Independent
Now if we can come up with some kind of 50/50 deal then yeah I'm all in other than that naw.

Any last words?

I want to shut out Top City, and you know my fans the litty committy

Where can we contact you?

Shogun Jizzol: soundcloud.com/shogunjizzol

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment