New Orlean's diva

Featured artist: G.I. Peachez - New Orlean's diva

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist G.I. Peachez.

How did you decide to become an artist?

G.I. Peachez: I came up in the entertainment industry. My older brother is Soulja Slim, so music was always close. Once my brother was killed I decided I wanted to add to his legacy and keep on the tradition. Just so happen I was actually talented.

The best advice to me was believe in yourself. You can't get a audience to believe in you 100% if you believe in yourself 50%.

- G.I. Peachez


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Right now i'm touring and networking with artist outside of my hometown of New Orleans. I've had shows in Corpus Cristi,Tx. I recently got back in town from SXSW in Austin. This month i'm headlining a show in Monroe, LA.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Girl relax like a good perm please keep my name out your mouf cause it ain't sperm
- G.I. Peachez

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I just released my first album en titled Da Cut throat Diva. The album is in the google play store, itunes, apple music, tidal, etc.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I'm on the fence ri8ght now about labels. The good would be the upfront money. but the rip offs and double taxations and contract breaches are a bit much. I enjoy controlling my own music.

Any last words?

I'm reppin' Uptown New Orleans The Magnolia Projects.

Where can we contact you?

G.I. Peachez: www.Soundcloud.com/GI_peachez

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment