New Indie Artist

Featured artist: Yelzaboi/Ylza638 - New Indie Artist

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Yelzaboi/Ylza638.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Yelzaboi/Ylza638: After just writing and being around ones that was doing it.. Got inspired and took off

Always stay blessed

- Yelzaboi/Ylza638


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I have and will play live concerts.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


"Ima Forest nigga; but I be stunting like I'm Hawk'nem , fly Atlanta hawk nem"
- Yelzaboi/Ylza638

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Currently I'm working on the "YlzaCide" mixtape and the long awaited "YlzaMusic"… In 2011 I put out "Yelzaland" Pt-1 my introduction of music I had been holding onto since 09-10..

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would!.. Pros and cons just gotta take leap on faith when signing know what you signing first.

Any last words?

Major love to Og Gas Lean! My lil brother My engineer My Producer.. The whole nevitt forest Anderson South Carolina

Where can we contact you?

Yelzaboi/Ylza638: Http://www.instagram.com/fameusylza638

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment