NA$A The Musical Genius

Featured artist: NA$A - NA$A The Musical Genius

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist NA$A.

How did you decide to become an artist?

NA$A: My Mother always played music early in the morning when I was a child, all the sounds from the old classics my mother played had me trying to rhyme at a early age, as I got older entering my middle school days I really got into rock N' Roll such a different sound and concepts of songs, that really opened my eyes to a entire new world of music. So I started writing in my note pad in school at home following the patterns of the melody
Of the beats I choose to write to but I never exactly knew where the words came from..

Someone told me to be myself and stay true to who I am and once people hear my music it will have a connection. With the world because honest words people can always relate too.

- NA$A


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I haven't had a concert just yet but very soon I will with all my supporters..

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Swerved out like I caught a flat, cause a scene when I fly pass, DOJA blowing ain't no tires smokin' , straight up toking like I'm overdosing, fuck the fame I'm tryna maintain, head banging like Kurt Cobain! Up all night like a dope fiend, flipping bands right on me!!
- NA$A

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Working on my new mixtape Wicked MARZ
I've recently released two singles off the project on SoundCloud people can also
Check the previews on my Instagram @nasagotus

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would but as they say it all about what the labels offer and willing to allow if that makes
A clear understanding ..

Any last words?

I like to Shoutout to Lola Namiko, Chris Murda , Antonio productions , BDCMG family , Dublin and TO the entire Connecticut we up next ­čĺ»

Where can we contact you?

NA$A: www.Twitter.com/@mkhundreds

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment