My passion for music

Featured artist: Ayoo Kapo - My passion for music

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Ayoo Kapo.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Ayoo Kapo: Well I've always had a passion for music it didn't come over night. I worked hard and continue I go to sleep at 5 OT 6 because I'm working I'm trying but education is still in process also…

To strive for best and always come out on top

- Ayoo Kapo


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I do give concerts

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I Just Want To Make It Out Of The Struggle Make My People Proud Music Is A Passion
- Ayoo Kapo

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

A song called Hectic, What I Wanted & Shawty Bad

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes, I would love to sign with a major label

Any last words?

Yes I represent my mom and Georgia the 229

Where can we contact you?

Ayoo Kapo: Soundcloud

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment