Motivated 4 $uccess

Featured artist: Real Gutta Music - Motivated 4 $uccess

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Real Gutta Music.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Real Gutta Music: I was captivated by hip hop at age 7.First time I heard 2pac Brenda's Got A Baby I fell in love with music and wanted to become a star.

Always believe in myself stay humble and never give up on my dreams!

- Real Gutta Music


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I perform in concerts year round all over the USA.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Surrounded by greed vanity minds corrupt with insanity/Texas streets bring Texas heat better find shade under a canopy/
- Real Gutta Music

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on several projects. My new Single Pedal 2 Tha Metal featuring Cudi Rek was released in February on SoundCloud. Also, my new mixtape Park Side Villian Vol 2. Raised By Wolves was released on Spinrilla in February as well. I'm dropping another single, and mixtape the second quarter of 2017 and my album titled Mr. Chatman in The fall of 2017.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would sign a distribution deal with a Major Label not a record contract. The pros are getting more exposure on a grander scale the cons I feel are labels wanting full control of your music.

Any last words?

Wanna shout out the whole state of Texas. I got family in Waco,Dallas,Austin, Houston, and San Antonio to name a a few much love to the real ones that Support Real Gutta Music.

Where can we contact you?

Real Gutta Music: https://m.soundcloud.com/realguttamusic/pedal-to-tha-metal-ft-cudi-rek-produced-by-superstarr-beats

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment