Mike Gutta "No Sympathy"

Featured artist: Mike Gutta - Mike Gutta "No Sympathy"

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Mike Gutta.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Mike Gutta: I was raised around music, so growing up music was my second language. I walked into a studio for the first time at the age of 12, and I instantly fell in love. I was so eager to record, but the engineer wouldn't allow it until I wrote a complete song and memorized it. At that moment I knew music was for me. That day made me who I am today!

I was told to stay consistent and never give up. I carry that advice with me every day!

- Mike Gutta


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes, I do give concerts. I haven't done any recently, but I'm ready to bless any stage I can.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Sunflower seeds these niggas crack me up
- Mike Gutta

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

My most current project is my mixtape "No Sympathy" which will be released this year (2017). In the past ten years I have released one album entitled "Bentley Dreams," and approx. 14 mixtapes.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes, I definitely would sign. The only con would be signing the wrong deal. The pros would be the exposure, being able to reach people all across the world, being able to work with people I wouldn't normally be able to work with, and of course the money.

Any last words?

I'm representing "The Boot" "Jigga City" Baton Rouge, LA to be exact
Shout Out to everybody from my hood Glen Oaks
My family
My supporters
And everyone that's a part of my circle you know who you are!

Where can we contact you?

Mike Gutta: http://www.mikegutta.com

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment