Meet the CEO of Satellite Music Ent.

Featured artist: LeeBoi - Meet the CEO of Satellite Music Ent.

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist LeeBoi.

How did you decide to become an artist?

LeeBoi: At a young age I wrote poems to cope with life issues, being that I am from what one would call "the hood" that wasn't socially acceptable so I had to find a way to show my peers my gift so I put the poems to beats and call them songs!

"If music is what you REALLY want to do then stop filling out job applications and MAKE MUSIC!" – Rajanee Darensbourg

- LeeBoi


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I would love to perform live, I haven't been given an opportunity to do so yet but I definitely would love to.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I'm from Pompano Beach Florida born and raised where I got it from the mud like I was born in graves.
- LeeBoi

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I just finalized my new EP it's titled XXL it has 6 tracks and the titles of all 6 tracks are XXL! My previous project is called Beginners Luck.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would, honestly something like a distribution deal or partnership. I think being someone's artist makes you their property in a sense. If they are cutting your check they're your boss and I'm a CEO I do the bossing.

Any last words?

I want to give a shout out to the lost city of Pompano Beach,FL. If they not out there dying,killing or on drugs they are trying to be a rapper for all the wrong reasons.

Where can we contact you?

LeeBoi: http://satellitemusicent.wixsite.com/skasme

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment