M.A.B NuNu's Interview

Featured artist: M.A.B NuNu - M.A.B NuNu's Interview

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist M.A.B NuNu.

How did you decide to become an artist?

M.A.B NuNu: Since a kid i always loved the music coming from where im from there alotta rappers but me being me i always seen the streets until i started loosing brothers and homies so i started rapping to save my life

Best advice i was given was from my momma always told me watch the people around because when your at the bottom they act like yu don't exist but soon as you hit the top they swear your They brother

- M.A.B NuNu


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yea i play live and do concerts jus hit my email nunufrmrc@gmail.com to book me

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Leaning in the booth like im off the act when im in the booth i dont know how to act addicted to this rapping like this shit is crack
- M.A.B NuNu

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I dropped a Ep on spinrilla call Lil NuNu Before The Come Up Ep and im currently working on a mixtape called Black Mob

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yea i would sign a major deal if they give me a deal where i can start my own label other than that id probably be a independent artist for a little bit , the pros of signing a big deal is you get paid good money and your name is guaranteed to be out there but the cons are the label will have major expectations straight 110% work ethic

Any last words?

Shoutout to my block shoutout to my team them Money Ave Boys and major shoutout to my family and god

Where can we contact you?

M.A.B NuNu: https://.twitter.com/mab_nunu

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment