Love yourself or nobody will. Be yourself and do what makes you smile!

Featured artist: Bsmoove - Love yourself or nobody will. Be yourself and do what makes you smile!

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Bsmoove.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Bsmoove: Growing up I wrote poetry and went through allot so writing my life on paper was another way out for me.

" Keep writing, somebody going to feel you. Somebody out there hear you" – Big Cuz

- Bsmoove


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes, I would love to perform more if I could!

Best punchline you ever wrote?


"Eat up success but don't choke. To all the kings make a toast. You keep it real? Vamanos."
- Bsmoove

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm Currently working on my second mixtape Billion Dollar Potential! I just finish my first mixtape GEECHEE EMPIRE. It's on Youtube and Dat Piff

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I would if the opportunity and the right offer came about. And my pros is that I'm true to all that are true to me and I work hard for what I want. My cons is not managing time properly.

Any last words?

Shout Out to GOD, my mama my family, Scooda Sease , Hezzy Da Kidd , Back Boy Sav, Killa Skip, Daba Don, Juice, Back Boy Tman , MY BTG FAMILY, MY HOMIES FROM UP NORTH AND The whole Charleston! And anybody that support me and my music !

Where can we contact you?

Bsmoove: Check out Bsmoove (@kingbluvit): https://twitter.com/kingbluvit?s=09

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment