Lil Pac Talks Becoming The Best Upcoming Rapper

Featured artist: Lil Pac - Lil Pac Talks Becoming The Best Upcoming Rapper

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Lil Pac.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Lil Pac: It Really Was Something I Played Around With For A little Minute And I Just Took It Serious Around 2015 every since then I Just Made Sure I wouldn't Stop

Don't Give Up And Keep Dropping That Heat

- Lil Pac


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Not Yet I'm working on that As we speak

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Coming For That #1 Spot Lol That's It's That's All
- Lil Pac

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I just realesed Smoke Wave The EP
Make sure you go grab it Of DatPiff.com
And Spinrilla

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I Might If The Numbers Right

Any last words?

Shot Put To The whole 219 Indiana And Shot Out To My Born Town Chicago IL

Where can we contact you?

Lil Pac: https://www.instagram.com/lilpac_chasingthatpaper

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment