Just A Young Student out of Northeast LA...

Featured artist: Just A Young Student - Just A Young Student out of Northeast LA…

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Just A Young Student.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Just A Young Student: I was always musically inspired. When I was 11 I learned of hip hop and rap. I always had a dream of being a rapper, and when I was 18 I was watching music videos when my girlfriend said "just try it and see what happens". So I did, and the rest will be history. :)

I haven't had that much advice from other artists, but I take what rappers that made it have said and try to follow them. They laid the blueprint for us to come in and keep it popping. So I follow as best as I can.

- Just A Young Student


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Honestly I do not and I'm kind of nervous about it.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Trying to take it to the top with all my fucking people, trying to make a lot of good with all this fucking evil, I hear a lot of people saying that I'm stuck beneath you, but if your the fucking trash tell me what would I be equal to?
- Just A Young Student

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on a remix to "Let It Rock", by Kevin Rudolf and Lil Wayne. I have released music and my SoundCloud is Just A Young Student. :)

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would sign if I can negotiate a couple things in my contact. I don't really see the pros or cons which it because we are all gonna die one day, so I'm just living life. But if I can negotiate a couple things then yes I would.

Any last words?

BIG SHOUT OUTS TO FELOW, SHY-1, and Mikeyloks. That's L.P.S. Entertainment. Another big shout out to skrillex and reverie for representing highland park, I'm trying to be next. And everyone in Northeast Los Angeles.

Where can we contact you?

Just A Young Student: http://SoundCloud.com/justa-youngstudent

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment