JuanG drops first mixtape devil on my back

Featured artist: JuanG allinnent ENT - JuanG drops first mixtape devil on my back

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist JuanG allinnent ENT.

How did you decide to become an artist?

JuanG allinnent ENT: Since I was young I loved music all genre rock rap classical music I love it all I got a real big ny influence with a southern swag I just love music on all levels

Stay dedicated to your music and don't be afraid to be you too many people being something they not I'd rather just be me ­čĺ¬

- JuanG allinnent ENT


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Well I only been in da game 5 months I've done 3 shows nothing major just working and willing to always perform

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Lol here go one off the top and if the bitch ain't sucking dick she can't slide like it's first base lol
- JuanG allinnent ENT

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I just dropped my first mixtape devil on my back I have 3 songs on triple my bag with my label mates marktoosharp and big bo but I got plenty work done

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I will if they cut a check but I'm allinnent now I need my brothes wit me period I know my worth so we a package lol

Any last words?

So/o to Cleveland oh I love y'all my city wild but it's all love crazy but true s/o to marktoosharp big bo Barbera Williams baby Juan and yovonne Graham

Where can we contact you?

JuanG allinnent ENT: @instagraham025

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment